Cleaning your air ducts is an essential way of improving the indoor air quality of your home. However, it’s not always an easy task, and it’s best if left to professionals.At HVAC Alliance Expert, we have more than two decades of experience helping clients throughout Los Angeles and all over California with air duct cleaning services. Fully trained and certified by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association, our technicians can help rid your home of allergens and increase your HVAC system’s efficiency.Ready to see the difference our services can make? Fill out our simple online form or call our office at (855) 999-4417. We’re available 24/7, so even emergencies in the middle of the night are no match for us.
How Often Should You Get Air Duct Cleaning Services?The amount of time your home goes between air duct cleanings depends on many factors. For example, you may need service more frequently if:
- You or someone in your household suffers from asthma or respiratory problems.
- You have severe allergies.
- Someone in your household regularly smokes indoors.
- You live with pets.
Why Should You Turn to Professional Air Duct Cleaners?In today’s world, it’s common for people to take a Do-It-Yourself approach to many tasks. That’s especially true given the advent of YouTube instructional videos and the Internet. However, some tasks are simply better suited for professionals.Air ducts snake throughout your residence and provide a key role in keeping your home’s air quality high. If cleaned improperly, mold and other allergens can grow in these crevices, causing health problems.Further, cleaning ductwork poorly may result in lowering your HVAC system’s overall energy efficiency. That means you’ll wind up paying more each month to keep your home at a pleasant temperature. No one wants that!
How to Know When to Clean Your Air DuctsSo how do you know when it’s time to schedule an air duct cleaning? There are several signs.
- Rising Costs: Typically, you should pay roughly the same amount in energy bills each month. If your bills suddenly spike, it may be due to blocked or dirty ductwork that forces your AC and heating units to work harder.
- Signs of Rodents: Mice and other rodents love to invade ducts. If you see signs of droppings, unpleasant odors emitted from your vents, scratch marks, or chewed-up areas, it’s time to get a professional duct cleaner.
- Dustiness: Nobody enjoys dusting, but sometimes the task really is too much. If you find that your home just won’t stay clean no matter how often you dust, the issue could be that your ductwork is clogged and dirty, contaminating the quality of your air.